15 Jan, 2022
HEC Announces Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Program Session 2022-2023
The Higher Education Commission has announced the Hungaricum Scholarship Program session 2022-2023. The candidates can apply for the offered scholarship according to the instructions provided by the commission. The scholarship is offered at different educational levels such as Bachelors, One-Tier Master's, Master's, and Ph.D., and the candidates can get the scholarship after fulfilling the mentioned requirements. The Hungarian Government has launched the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Program for various degrees.
The students applying for the Bachelor's and Master's Scholarships do not have to submit the tuition fee and a monthly stipend of HUF 43,700/- will be offered to the students. At Ph.D. level the monthly stipend of HUF 140,000/- will be offered in the first phase and in the second phase HUF 180,000/- will be provided to the students.
- The citizens of Pakistan/AJ&K are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
- For the bachelor's program, the age limit of candidates is18-22 years and the age limit is 35 years for Masters’ degree programs. The age limit for Ph.D. should not be above 40 years.
- To apply for Bachelor's and One-Tier Master's degree programs applicant should have done HSSC/Intermediate or equivalent study program.
- For the Master’s degree program 16 years Bachelors/or equivalent degree must be completed by the candidates
- For Ph.D. program, the18 years Degree/or equivalent education must have been completed by the students
- The applicants have to fill and submit the Hungary application form and HEC application form with accurate details.
- Transcripts and Degrees of candidates should be attested by IBCC and HEC. In the case, the candidates have done O & A level then submit the equivalence certificate
- The students who intend to apply for any professional degree such as Medical and or any other must confirm its accreditation from the related Councils such as Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC) and Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC).
- The IELTS/TOEFL scores should also be submitted in case required.
- All applicants have to submit a medical certificate to prove that the applicant does not have illnesses that include AIDS, Hepatitis A, B, C, or any other.
- A bond on legal paper must be submitted after the final selection to the HEC and the candidate will not be allowed to change the discipline after getting the scholarship.
- The applicants must fulfill additional requirements mentioned by the Hungarian university and HEC to get the scholarship offered under this program.
- The candidates must submit online applications at the Hungarian website and HEC website as per the schedule provided. If the candidate will not submit the application forms at both web portals he/she will not be considered for the selection process.
- The hard copies of applications are not required at the initial stages but the applicants must keep a record of all the submitted documents for later use.
- After the selection, the students have to submit hard copies with attested photocopies of the original documents.
- The students should also submit the medical certificate and police clearance certificate.
- The candidates are required to submit the additional documents with the application form such as Proof of language proficiency and their translations, Motivation Letter, School certificates and their translations, Transcript of Records and its translation, Medical certificate, Acceptance of Statement for Application, Copy of passport. The candidates who intend to apply for the Ph.D. should also submit a Research Plan, Letter of Recommendation, and Statement of the Supervisor in case required.
Last Date For To Apply
The last date to submit the application form for the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Program Session 2022-2023 is 17th January 2022. The interested candidates are informed to submit the application form accordingly.