16 Dec, 2021
HEC Announces Schedule Of Registration For Special Equivalence Examination For Law Graduates
The Higher Education Commission has announced the schedule of registration for special equivalence examination for law graduates. The candidates are graduated from a foreign university in the law degree program are required to check the mentioned schedule and appear in the exam accordingly. The purpose of conducting the test is to determine the eligibility criteria of the candidates. The candidates have to follow the instructions provided by the concerned authorities in order to take the test. The HEC is responsible to hold the test according to the directives provided by the Honorable Supreme Court. It is mandatory for the law graduates enrolled in the HEC and PBC recognized universities to pass the SEE-law test before appearing in the law graduate assessment test. Moreover, the test is also essential for the candidates who intend to apply to the bar council for enrollment as an advocate. The candidates have to submit the online applications so that they can appear in the law graduate assessment test.
The candidates who have a bachelor’s degree or the equivalent degree in the field of law from a foreign university can take the special equivalence examination as per the criteria announced by HEC. The test will be based on the multiple-choice questions that the candidates have to solve in the given time period. The curriculum for the test has been provided to facilitate the students so that they can do the preparation according to it.
Date of Examination
- The SEE-law test will be held on 9th January 2022 tentatively according to the schedule announced by HEC and in the case of any change in the test date, the candidates will be informed about it.
- The applicants after fulfilling the registration requirements can get the roll number slips issued by the HEC and roll number slips will be sent to the candidates at their registered email address before the commencement of the test so that the candidates can appear in the test.
- Email/SMS will be sent by the HEC to inform the candidates about the date and time of the test so enter the correct information while filling the form.
- On the test day, students have to bring the original CNIC and print of roll number slip to enter the examination hall.
- The SEE-law test will be held in the provincial and federal capitals and candidates have to select the test center from the available list, as the candidates will not be able to make the changes later on.
- To appear in the test the candidates must do the online registration through the web portal of HEC.
- The online submitted application forms will be accepted by the HEC from the candidates.
- The test fee is Rs.5000/- that can be submitted in the Habib bank limited, in the given account number. It is informed to the candidates that bank orders and pay orders will not be accepted in any case. Moreover, the application processing fee is nonrefundable and nontransferable.
- The applicants must the originally paid fee challan to HEC through courier before the mentioned schedule of the registration and the candidates should mention CNIC number at the back of the deposit slip.
- The last date for the online registration for the SEE-law test is 27th December 2022 and the candidates are instructed to submit the form before the deadline.
Other Test Requirements
- To pass the SEE-law test the candidates have to pass the test with a minimum of 50% marks according to mentioned criteria.
- To take the exam applicants have to meet the mentioned criteria provided by HEC.
- To qualify for the SEE-law test he applicants will have three chances and HEC conducts this special equivalence exam twice a year.