HEC LAT (Law Admission Test)
Higher Education Commission (HEC) is supervised Law Admission Test (Law-LAT) for candidates to get admission in a five-year undergraduate LLB course by HEC recognized government and private-sector universities and their affiliated colleges. HEC Law Admission Test is going to be taken in major cities of the country. Students can select any center of their choice which is near to their residence.
Candidates are often submitted their applications online at the HEC website.
To get admissions in LLB program the HEC (LAT) is very compulsory in any Government or Private University and their affiliated colleges.
What is Law Admission Test-LAT?
- Well, it's the abbreviation of the Law Admission Test. It's mandatory for those who want to require admission in LLB around any institution in Pakistan. It had been made necessary for the candidates to require admission to LLB program by judge Saqib Nisar.
- This test contains two parts one is the Subjective portion and therefore the other one is the Objective portion. This test is conducted by the HEC (higher Education Commission).
Who Can Apply for HEC Law Admission Test?
- Students who have appeared within the ultimate exam of HSSC or equivalent and their result are awaited. Applicants register themselves through HEC online registration process.
- Email, SMS are getting to be sent to registered applicants regarding examination date, time and venue. Candidates are required to provide legitimate email, mobile numbers while filling the online form.
- A print-out of Roll Number Slip and original CNIC are getting to be required to enter in Examination Centre.
Nature of HEC LAT
HEC LAT is objective as well as subjective test. Following are the big portions of this test.
- Objective (75 MCQs)
- Subjective (P.S & Essay)
- Total Marks of Law Admission Test- LAT: 100
- Every year HEC LAT test is being conducted at HEC centers.
This test contains the objective portion as well as subjective portion. Candidates have to get passing marks in both portions to pass the entire test.
Large number of students appear in this test. With the passage of time the number of students are increasing day by day. It is because of now many students have high interest in the LLB.
HEC LAT Test Date 2021
Please notice that HEC LAT test will be on February 2021.
Syllabus for HEC LAT
The syllabus for HEC LAT is divided into two different portions. LAT contains both MCQs as well as Subjective type questions. The complete LAT Syllabus for 2021 is given below.
- 15 marks - Essay (minimum 200 words)
- 10 marks - Statement either in Urdu or in English (minimum 200 words)
Multiple Choice Questions
- 20 marks - English (Synonyms, Antonyms, Preposition)
- 20 marks - General Knowledge
- 10 marks - Urdu
- 10 marks - Pak Studies
- 10 marks - Islamic Studies
- 05 marks - Mathematics
- Total Marks: 100 (Passing Marks 50)
Candidates have to write a short but precise and accurate essay. To get maximum out of these portion candidates have to build their vocabulary strong. Candidates can write their essay in both Urdu and in English but we will suggest you English.
Keep preparing the important topic of the current affairs and issues.
Important Essays For LAT 2021:
Some of the topics, that are much important to prepare for HEC Law Admission Test (LAT).
- Life of Prophet Mohammad (S.A.W)
- Role of Technology in life (& Social Media)
- Democracy in Pakistan
- Co-Education in Pakistan
- What is the LAW?
- Coronavirus control
- My aim in life
This is a really important portion of test. It's totally base on candidates whether they want to get a high score in LAT by considering this portion important or not. 75 MCQs are going to be asked and therefore the number of MCQs for every subject is mentioned above. There are the following color codes for the MCQs sheets.
There are 5 MCQs sheets in total. We are mentioning it here because we are suggesting you not ask anything from your friend or from the other due to the various sheet code.
- It is compulsory for candidates to pass their intermediate level of education. Candidates must have B-form or CNIC for registration with Application FEE for this test.
- HEC LAT (Law Admission Test) 2021 Apply fees is PKR: 500.
- Candidates must need to submit their Application Fee by banker's draft to the HEC account.
Where To Submit Fee For LAT 2021?
- Candidates can submit your fee for LAT 2021 via Online, ATM or Bank Draft, Pay Orders to the subsequent checking account.
- Account Number: 1742 7900 133401
- Account Title: education Commission
- Bank Name: Habib Bank Limited
- Branch Code: 1742
Candidates have to travel to any bank and ask them to send 500 PKR to the account that we mentioned above with details by Draft. They're going to ask you to fill the banker's draft, so fill it consistent with the knowledge given above. After this keeps that original banker's draft or ATM slip to your own and make a photocopy of it to send to the HEC office for fee confirmation before the Deadline.
Roll Number Slips
All roll number slips are updated officially on the HEC student portal website. Candidates will download their roll number slip also. Generally, it takes 2-3 weeks after the deadline to supply the HEC LAT Test Roll Number Slip.
Details Of Examination Centers
The examination centers are going to be held in major cities. Applicants may select any Test, Examination Center from the list available within the form.
- The test fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The test is conducted in major cities, Applicants may select any test, examination Centre from the list available within the form. The examination Centre can't change after registration.
Frequently Asked Questions About LAT HEC
Q: 1 What's LAT?
Ans: LAT stands for Law Admission Test; a test for those that want to become a Law Graduate and pursue a career within the field of Law. It's been prescribed by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) on the directions of the Supreme Court of Pakistan. It's going to be termed because the HEC LAT Test.
Q: 2 What are the Eligibility Criteria for LAT Test?
Ans: The scholars who have passed the (HSSC) or equivalent, grade 12 educations or the scholars who have appeared within the exams and now expected the results.
Q: 3 When can we appear for LAT Test?
Ans: HEC conducts LAT thrice a year. Candidates will appear during any of the three slots.
Q: 4 For a way long does the LAT result remain valid?
Ans: The LAT Result remains valid for 2 years.