ETEA (Educational Testing and Evaluation Agency)
In November 1998 an educational entity (Educational Testing and Evaluation Agency) ETEA established, by the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. ETEA is headed by the Chief Minister of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, also supervised by governors of the board. Education Testing and Evaluation Agency (ETEA) conducts tests of medical as well as engineering in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. The test is a challenging one and every year a lot of candidates remain unable to qualify it just because of lack of guidance.
In Khyber Pakhtunkhawa KPK Education Testing and Evaluation Agency (ETEA) is an autonomous body that takes an entry test from engineering and medical colleges in KPK. ETEA has ended the cycle for the engineering entrance test. In KPK Khyber Medical University KMU Peshawar is a central medical university that provides affiliations to all private and public type medical colleges in KPK. KMU takes Medical Colleges Admission Test (MCAT) with the coordination of ETEA from almost seventeen public and private medical colleges in KPK and makes a merit list for all.
The total number of MCQs is 200.
- Botany: 30 Questions
- English: 20 Questions
- Physics: 60 Questions
- Zoology: 30 Questions
- Chemistry: 60 Questions
The result of the test deliver to candidates within 24 Hours.
KPK ETEA Entry Test Schedule
Educational Testing and Evaluation Agency (ETEA) conducts the entry tests for admission in several medical and engineering universities. ETEA entry tests are objective type tests and you'll be asked multiple-choice questions in them. The rule of negative marking also will apply to those entry tests.
Unlike NTS, ETEA may be a statutory body and therefore the Chief Minister of KPK heads this organization. Last year's entry test fee was 1500 rupees, which was nonrefundable. Candidates can submit a registration fee in any branch of UBL. All candidates will need to submit a web registration form after submitting the due entry test fee. As you'll need to enter the transaction number bank code number and name of the branch where you'll deposit the entry test fee on the web registration form. Without entering the said information, your registration won't be processed. After the submission of the web registration form, you'll ready to get your online admit card which can contain your roll number and test center details.
Preparation tips for MCAT
- Start your entry test preparation immediately without wasting any time. As cramming at the last moment won't be helpful for you in the least.
- The best short cut or magical formula for entry test preparation is to know the concepts of all elective subjects. This may also assist you in intelligently guessing the solution to difficult questions. But avoid bluffing as thanks to the implication of the negative marking rule it'll be harmful to your overall result.
- After that you simply can purchase the target question or MCQs type books of all optional subjects to practice the important objective question.
- Do not forget to practice the target questions from past papers.
- We have written many detailed entry test preparation tips, do read those articles too in our MCAT and ECAT categories for further guidance. you're welcome to ask any questions about your preparation strategy. Our quick response team will attempt to guide you in this respect. Stay in-tuned together with your own websites for recommendations on entry test preparation.
These are the important points that are necessary for Students are requested to bring the following on the day of the test:
- Admit Card which is provided by the Institutions.
- Thin Tip Black Marker
- Clip Board to hold the Answer Sheet.
- Roll No, Name, and Test Form are already filled on Pink Answer Sheet.
- If you mark more than once on the same question this will be considered wrong.
- DO NOT use any type of ERASER.
- Use of Mobile Phones, calculator watches, calculators, scientific or mathematical tables, and other electronic device is not allowed during the test
- Please use the ROUGH WORK sheet given at the end of the question paper for rough work.
Frequently Asked Questions And Their Answers
Q:1 What is ETEA?
Ans: ETEA (Education testing and Evaluation agency) is an educational entity of KPK which was established in 1998.
Q:2 What are ETEA entry test rules?
Ans: Applicant with over 60% marks in inters with the subject of chemistry, biology and physics can apply for ETEA.
Q:3 How Do I pass ETEA?
Ans: There are a couple of things that you have to keep in mind if you are trying to Pass ETEA.
1. Forget about Negative marking
2. Practice MCQs of past papers
3. Read MCQs options carefully
4. Choose the one that suits better
5. Don’t leave any question
Q: 4 How to apply for ETEA exams?
Ans: 1. Fill the application form online.
2. Pay your fee in any branch of UBL.
3. Enter your payment details online.
4. Put payment details online for verification.
5. Once you are verified upload the picture and domicile.
Q: 5 Can you bring a calculator to ETEA?
Ans: No, you are not allowed to use any kind of calculator, mobile phones, or watches inside the examination hall.
Q: 6 How to prepare for ETEA exams?
Ans: To get through with ETEA with good marks, first of all, you have to make a proper study routine. To get some extra help you can peak through past papers of ETEA to get an idea of what kind of paper you are going to face in the exam.
Q: 7 What information do you have to provide for ETEA?
Ans: 1. You must have a valid email address
2. You should have a legit NIC or computerized B-form number
3. A contact number that is available to you 24\7.