BS Architectural Engineering Complete Guide
Once the students completed their intermediate level education then they are considered eligible to get admission in any public or private sector universities of Pakistan as per their obtained marks in the desired field of study. Though, the desire, selection, merit as well as the selection of university are the main factors that decide the option of selecting an appropriate degree. The intermediate level exams are actually considered as one of the main exams and the admissions in various public or private sector universities of the country in various programs are given on its basis.
Introduction To BS In Architectural Engineering
The Bachelor of Architecture or mainly known as BS in Architectural engineering is an academic study programs which is usually offer by the well-known and recognized Universities of Pakistan after the successful completion of intermediate level. BS in Architectural Engineering is actually a 5-years degree program comprise of total ten semesters.
This undergraduate degree serves as an introduction to the various features of architectural domain, prepares a person to chase a future in both practice as well as academe and outshine through innovative and critical thinking both nationally and internationally.
Universities Offering BS Architectural Engineering Degree In Pakistan
There are large numbers of private as well as public sector recognized universities in Pakistan offering the degree in respective discipline. In Pakistan, these sorts of degrees are offered after the approval of higher education commission of Pakistan which is considered as the main regulating body of all higher education programs. The list of Universities offering BS Architectural Engineering degree in Pakistan is as follows:
- University of Gujrat
- Comsats University, Islamabad
- National University of Sciences and Technology
- University of Karachi
- University of Engineering and Technology
- NFC Institute of Engineering and Technology
- Bahauddin Zakariya University
- University of the Punjab
- National College of Arts
- Beaconhouse National University
- University of Management and Technology
- University of South Asia
- University of Lahore
- Superior University
Admission Requirements and Eligibility Criteria
The candidates having 12-years of educations (HSSC) with at least 60% marks from recognized institute are considered eligible to apply for the admission in BS Architectural engineering program. Candidates having A-level, DAE or equivalent qualification can also apply for the admission in the respective program.
All the universities both private and public sector offering the admissions in the above mentioned discipline strictly follows the merit policy and thus have set a specific criteria for granting admissions. Several universities also conducts entrance test or accepts the results of NTS test to grant admissions.
Moreover, the students willing to get admission in this program must possess various skills like drawing, creativity and social awareness.
Admission Details and Registration Process
The admissions in BS Architecture in numerous universities of Pakistan are usually open after the announcement on intermediate result mainly in August every year. The universities publish the admission notices at their official websites. Many universities provides the facility to the students to apply online for the admissions while several universities asked the students to get the prospectus along with the admission forms from the university. Afterwards, the interested aspirants are required to submit their completely and correctly filled admission forms along with the required documents at the university.
Fee & Scholarships for BS Architectural Engineering
The fee for the BS in Architectural engineering in private sector universities is comparatively high i-e (Rs 1,50,000/- to Rs 3,00,000/-) as compared to fee being charged by the government universities. Though, it is not possible for all the students to get admission in government universities as there is quite high and they offer limited numbers of seats. Thus, many public and private sector universities also offer financial grants and scholarships to the needy and brilliant students.
BS Architectural Engineering Career Prospects and Salary
The graduates of Bachelors in Architectural Engineering programs are trained for the careers in public and private sector construction companies, engineering as well as design companies and in education locally and globally. These graduates can earn a handsome amount monthly ranges from 40K to 3 lakh monthly based upon their experience and expertise. The degree holders of Architectural engineering can work as:
- Interior Architects
- Interior Designers
- Interior Decorators
- Furniture Designers
- Conservation Architects
- Landscape Designers
- Urban Designers
- Building Materials Experts
- Community Architects
- Architectural Historians
- Architectural Renderers
- Virtual Environment Designers
- Architectural Journalists
- Architectural Critics
- Architect Educators
Frequently Asked Question
- Is Architecture a good future option?
- Yes, architecture is undoubtedly one of the fields which an individual can select for future option as the demand of the Architects is surely expected to be raised in coming future. This field of study can run well both in public and private sector.
- Is it difficult to study architecture?
- Doing BS in Architectural engineering can be immensely rewarding. Though, it is also among the most challenging degrees along with the long hours, massive workload as well as complete attention on detail, that’s why it is important to understand what you are allowing yourself in for.
- Which field has highest salary in Pakistan?
- Architectural engineering is one of those fields in Pakistan which have a wider scope and is one of the highest paying fields nationally and internationally.
- How can I become an architectural engineer?
- In Pakistan, numerous public and private sector well-known universities offer 5-years degree program after intermediate level for the brilliant and willing aspirants to become an architectural engineer.